photo home.png  photo youtube.png  photo myshop.png

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To My Beloved Late Grandma FCDS

Dear Grandma,

It's been 8 long years. There's nothing i can do to bring you back but i know you're not gone. No words can describe how i feel inside. I just wish i could share with you my life right now. Thank you for everything you have made of me. I love you so much and Happy Birthday, Lola! (it's February 10 today in my country) and yes, we still celebrate your birthday.

I MISS YOU
(by Miley Cyrus - not a big fan, but i love these perfectly written lyrics. It's just how i feel, really. I literally cry every time i play the song. I miss you so much, my LOLA!) ~ watch live performance on Oprah below.

Sha-la-la-la-la, sha-la-la-la-la
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me

[CHORUS:]
I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

[CHORUS]

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

[CHORUS x2]

(I miss you)

3 comments:

christina said...

this is really really sweet.

.Skye. said...

sigh. I really miss her.

Bchai said...

It sounds like you were very close to your lola. I'm sure she's watching over you and your family. :) That's a sweet dedication to her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails