photo home.png  photo youtube.png  photo myshop.png

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Unhealthy Relationship

Symptoms of an unhealthy relationship, according to me:

~ starts when you feel unhappy, scared and worried.

~ when you're better staying late at work and not looking forward to seeing your incompetent and super boring partner's face at home.

~ You breathe a sigh of relief when you see him drive away

~ becomes abusive verbally and physically

~ when you feel pressure to change to make the other person happy

~ when the other person tries to control and suffocate you

~ when you start yelling and hitting at each other in an argument

~ when you feel stagnant, there's no hope for you to grow in the relationship.

Every relationship varies and people handle each situation differently. The more you try to hold onto this unhealthy relationship, the more damage it will cause you and your ego.

To me, this abusive other person is not worth your time and effort. Find a way to escape from that hell house and leave the loser. Loser begets loser.

Go have a happy life! You deserved a lot better.

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion and facts I see in most problematic relationships and some of them related from my own personal experience so cut me some slack!:)

3 comments:

Bchai said...

Great info, .Skye., and I hope that people in abusive relationships do find a way to get out and fast. I shudder to think what happens to people, and even children, who are caught in that kind of relationship. You read about the horror stories on TV or on the news. I think one of the major factors preventing people from leaving is fear. They need to overcome that fear and get help.

.Skye. said...

Correct! Fear and dependency are also a big factor why those people stay in such a bad relationship. I hope they find the will and strength to let go. I had a daughter with my so-called "first love" but when i found out he was cheating on me, he became history instantly. I'm not even joking!

christina said...

totally agree. good blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails