photo home.png  photo youtube.png  photo myshop.png

Monday, November 4, 2013

Get to Know Me: 25 Questions Tag

I apologize for having neglected this page for a while. Things have just been hectic. But it's okay because I only do this when I have free time. And I talk to you (friends) all the time anyways :0 This is a tag from cooperscloset11.blogspot.com. Feel free to do this tag and please leave your link so i can see them also.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
 * At Kroger 8am to get some groceries.

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
 * Yes, my phone :)

3. What are you wearing right now?
 * A white house dress that was gifted to me by a good friend.

4. What are the colors of your bedroom walls?
 * Just cream everywhere, haha, so boring!

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment/BBM?
 * Last messaged Nae Sang Myong last night

6. What does your last text message say?
 * OK baby

7. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
 * I think so. I feel like Pepsi is a lot sweeter and Coke is more acidic.

8. Is you hair curly or straight?
 * Straight

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
 * um, having to live thousands of miles away from my family.

10. Favorite 2 color combination?
 * red/gold

11. What is your favorite accessory?
 * I never take off my cuff bracelet

12. Which current celebrity's style do you admire most?
 * Louise Roe and Lauren Conrad

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
 * Nordstrom and I also find myself at Macy's a lot :)

14. When was the last time you drove out of town?
 * This past summer, We flew!

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
 * Television that has been on forever. We seldom turn it off :(

16. What was the last thing you bought?
 * groceries?

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
 * It's going to be a great day!

18. Favorite food?
 * anything Korean and sushi

19. Biggest turn off?
 * Pessimistic people and the ones who brag every little thing on Facebook!

20. What do you always have on you/wear?
 * Silver Cuff bracelet and my diamond studs

21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it?
 * I just liked it at the time, lol. Now i want to use a new one.

22. Favorite style of top/blouses?
 * Flowy, comfortable, dressy

23. Favourite TV show?
 * ahh, too many to mention: Monk, CSIs, Joe Kenda, a lot on E!, etc

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
 * Beverly Hills 90210

25. What does your dream bedroom look like?
 * Just like a dream! hahaha i give much thought about that

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails